Wednesday, February 23, 2011

That's enough of that! You are being creepy!

Location: CTA Red Line Chicago, Heading North between 47th and Sheridan

On a half empty subway train with empty seats this guy was sitting next to women who were sitting in the window seat trapping them in next to him. Then he would start hitting on them. I noticed this happening from the other side of the train, he did not do it to me, and it didn't really piss me off until one lady, obviously uninterested, asked to get up so she could move away from this guy. He just barely shifted his weight, and did not move out of the way. The woman rolled her eyes and was forced to slide her body over his to get out. She was forced to make physical contact. He got this smug little smile when he made her do this. I lost it. I waited till he sat down next to yet another girl and got up in his face and took a photo. "THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT. You are being creepy!" I said to him. I told him exactly what he was doing and that he needed to stop. I told him no one was interested and he was not "smooth" making girls touch him who did not want to. He got offended and said he was just "talking to them" and yelled at me for a minute but stopped his harassment. He stood by the doors till I got off. I walked right past him and wished him a blessed day.

~Submitted by Caitlin